As posted on Storming The Floor, I re-broke down Bo Ryan's Swing Offense that he runs at Wisconsin. I coaching friend of mine has run the traditional swing offense for many years and swears by it. Personally, I think the offense is not as generic as as a 5-out that it can be used by any team, but I think with the right combination of talent, it could be a really effective motion offense. If you want a question answered, go ahead and email Storming The Floor, stormingthefloor@gmail.com, and I'll try my best to represent.

Just wanted to share with y'all something I picked up on while listening to Jim Rome on the radio earlier in the week. Jim was talking to Lakers' guard Kobe Bryant and the topic came up about Jim bumping into Kobe near a restaurant in LA late one Saturday night a couple of summers ago. Jim asked him to sit with him for a drink on him, but Kobe told Jim that he had to go to his gym and workout. 9pm, Saturday night, in the offseason, Kobe said: "I don't feel right if I miss a day's workout, that's just me. I feel like I cheated myself if a day goes by and I don't workout." Remember the 10,000 hour rule...

0 comments