From a few days ago on ESPN, this is a great 1 on 1 conversation about motivation and leadership with one of my favorite college coaches Lorenzo Romar of the University of Washington Huskies. I have to admit that his style of coaching is very much the way I model myself after, he's not much of a yell in your face kind of a coach, instead he's cool and calm but still holds his players accountable. Enjoy...



My favorite quote from the clip:

"Your reputation is what perceive you to be. Your character is what you are when nobody is watching."

1 comments

  1. Full Court Press  

    February 27, 2010 at 8:33 PM

    Coaching is a lifestyle. When you sign up to be a coach, you are taking on more than just a teacher on the floor during practice. You are taking full responsiblity for how you conduct your affairs inside and outside of the gym. People don't remember too much of what you say, but more so of what you do...