From last weekend, ESPN aired a 2 hour documentary titled, "The Association L.A. Lakers" from NBA Entertainment which chronicles the entire regular season of the L.A. Lakers including unprecedented locker room and off court access, narrated by Andy Garcia. Of course for me, the best parts were the short snippets talking to Phil Jackson. Here is the trailer from NBA TV:



If you missed it this when it first aired last weekend, thanks to the Internet, someone has uploaded it here (around 200MB).

My favorite Phil Jackson quotes are:

Phil on player leadership - Leaders have to be assertive, I think Kobe has come to realize that.

Phil on teamwork - Sometimes I criticize myself about not exploring the modern game, kicking the ball and shooting 3s. But the principle of this game is teamwork, it always has been, it always will be.

1 comments

  1. Coach K  

    April 21, 2010 at 10:05 PM

    Nice, but has anyone put up the Bob Hurely doco from last month "the street stop here".