This isn't really X's and O's but I love to watch coaches and their pre, post, and halftime locker room speeches. I could spend hours watching clips on youtube of Lou Holtz, Phil Fulmer, Urban Meyer, Bob Stoops and the list goes on and on. There aren't as many basketball ones out there but as I find some good ones, I'll try to post what I can find. This is a clip from last march with John Calipari and his Memphis Tigers after their win over Nevada to get to the sweet 16. Enjoy...



CBS produces a highlight DVD with all the major highlights from all rounds of the march tournament. The 2007 NCAA Tournament Highlight DVD is full of exclusive behind the scenes stuff if you're really into it.

Don't forget to drop by the X's and O's Basketball board for more great basketball discussions.

0 comments